Notice concerning the processing of the personal data pursuant to section 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 hereinafter the “Code”) and section 13 of EU Regulation (GDPR 679/2016 hereinafter the “Regulation”) and subsequent national adaptation provisions
R.O.I. S.r.l., represented by its legal representative with registered offices at Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Via IV Novembre, n. 12/4, Taxpayers and VAT number 01743481200 telephone number 051592349 dedicated email address: email@example.com, hereby informs you to be the Data Controller of the data defined as personal by the Code and the Regulation, which are possessed by the company with respect to the activities carried out on the website www.roi-srl.it (the “Site”).
The expression “personal data” shall mean any information related to an individual, directly or indirectly identified or identifiable, by means of an identifier such as for instance name, Id number, data related to location, on-line identifier, one or more features of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity (section 4 of the Regulation).
R.O.I. S.r.l. may from time to time amend, supplement or update this Notice even in light of possible amendments of the applicable laws or provision issued by the Data Protection Authority. The amendments and updates of the Notice shall be applied and noticed to the interested parties as soon as they will be adopted, through a link to the Privacy Police on the footer of the Site. Therefore any interested user is invited to access regularly to the Site in order to check on the updated Notice.
This notice is addressed to anyone utilising the web services (including but not limited to requests of information or clarifications or quotations) provided by R.O.I. S.r.l. through the Site and concerns any personal data of the users collected and held by R.O.I. S.r.l. while shall not apply to the data collected from other web-sites possibly accessed by the user through link to external pages of third parties.
Therefore, in full compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency R.O.I. S.r.l. provides the following information.
1. Types of data processed
R.O.I. S.r.l. processes Your personal data (including but not limited to name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, email address).
R.O.I. S.r.l. is neither in the possession of any of Your sensitive data (or pertaining to specific categories of data pursuant to section 9 of the Regulation) nor of any biometric, genetic or judiciary data.
Data will be processed in compliance with the principles of limitation of purposes, data minimization, accuracy, limitation of retention, pertinence, non-redundancy and protection of confidentiality.
2. Purposes of processing
Your data will be processed:
- With respect to the pre-contractual and contractual needs and the related fulfilment of legal, fiscal and accounting obligations.
- to enable an effective management of the service, financial and commercial relationships or for administrative needs related to orders, deliveries, shipments, arrivals and invoices.
- To allow the subscription to specific services such as receiving newsletters, commercial communications and sending of advertising material (for instance through emails, telephone calls etc..)
- The provision of data for the purposes indicated under points 1 and 2 is necessary to establish and execute the contractual relationship; it is therefore mandatory and the failure to provide the relevant consent to the processing shall cause the impossibility to render the services requested.
- R.O.I. S.r.l. will contact you by sending newsletter, commercial communications to Your email address or by telephone calls to the number which you will be providing us with only in case you expressed your consent. In any case you may refuse to receive information from R.O.I. S.r.l. at any time. Any commercial communication which will be sent to you by R.O.I. S.r.l. will provide the relevant information on how to exercise your right of refusal.
Your data are not subject to automated processing.
3. Origin of personal data
The personal data processed by R.O.I. S.r.l. are collected directly from the interested party.
The data directly provided by the interested party are all the data contained in the Site (to browse, to contact the company or for any other reason) or otherwise provided to R.O.I. S.r.l. through any means. Examples of data directly provided by the interested party are: name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. Methods of processing
The processing of personal data is effected by means of the operations indicated under section 4 of the Code and section 4 no. 2) of the Regulation and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, limitation, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Data are subject to electronic, papery and mixed processing.
5. Period of retention
The Data Controller will process data for the time necessary to process the request received through the web site and to comply with legal obligations or for administrative and accounting purposes. Successively the data will be processed , for storage purposes only, for a term of 10 years (general limitation period).
The Data Controller will process the data collected for the purpose indicated under number 3 of preceding point 2 (to allow the subscription to specific services such as receiving newsletters and commercial communications) for a term of 8 years from the collection date, without prejudice for the right of the user to modify and/or revoke its consent at any time.
6. Obligation to provide data
The provision of data is mandatory for pursuing the purposes indicated under point 2 no. 1 and 2: Your failure to provide the data shall cause the impossibility to establish or continue any pre-contractual or contractual relationship.
The provision of data for pursuing the purposes of commercial notices, for sending advertising material and for receiving newsletter is completely optional. You may at any time modify your commercial consent even subsequently to the establishment of the contractual relationship.
7. Withdrawal of consent to process personal data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are necessary for pursuing the purposes indicated under point 2 no. 1 and 2. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the given consent. The withdrawal of the consent previously given or the opposition to the processing of personal data (sections 7 of the Code and 21 of the Regulation) will cause the impossibility for the Data Controller to continue the existing contractual relationship and therefore the withdrawal shall cause the termination of the existing agreement effective on the effective date of the same withdrawal.
You may at any time modify the consent given for receiving the commercial and advertising notices and the newsletter in accordance to what provided for under point 12.
Your data are processed by R.O.I. S.r.l. and/or by third parties carefully selected for reliability and competence to whom they may be made available in order to carry out activities including ancillary or instrumental activities. Your data may be made available for the purposes indicated under point 2 to the following categories of recipients:
- √ employees and staff of R.O.I. S.r.l., in their capacity as persons in charge of the processing appointed by the Data Controller;
- √ third parties (including but not limited to company providing IT and software management services or in charge of managing the web site), carrying out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data supervisors;
- In addition to that Your data may be communicated to:
- √ Supervisory bodies (such as IVASS),
- √ Judicial authorities;
- √ Public authorities;
- √ any third party to whom the notice is mandatory by law for pursuing the purposes indicated under point 2. Such third parties will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disseminated.
9. Data transfer
Your personal data are stored on local servers, located in the legal offices of the company at Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Via IV Novembre, n. 12/4 and therefore within the European Union.
10. Exercise of rights by the interested party
At any time the interested party may exercise its rights towards the Data Controllers. Pursuant to section 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and sections 15 et seg of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 the interested party may: a) obtain confirmation of whether or not any of its personal data, even if not yet registered, exist and their communication in an intelligible manner; b) obtain directions on the origin of the personal data, the purposes and modes of the processing, the logic applied in case of processing effected through electronic instruments, the identification details of the data controller, the data supervisors, the third parties or the categories of third parties whom the personal data may be communicated to in their capacity of persons in charge of the processing; c) obtain update, correction, or, when it has an interest, integration of data; d) obtain data cancellation in the cases set forth under section 17 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 or data transformation on an anonymous basis or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or successively processed; e) obtain limitation to processing in the cases set forth under section 18 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679; f) receive its personal data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device and the right to transfer them to another Data Controller; g) object, wholly or partially for reasons related to its specific situation, to the processing of its personal data, even if relevant to the collection’s purpose; h) object to the processing of its personal data for purposes of direct marketing, sending advertising material, direct sale, market researches or commercial notices; i) submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any restriction on form and is free.
Section 7 of the Code and sections from 15 to 23 of the Regulation may be consulted at the following link: www.garanteprivacy.it.
11. Methods for exercising the rights
To exercise Your rights you may directly address to the Data Controller by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to R.O.I. S.r.l. at the following address: Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Via IV Novembre, n. 12/4; or alternatively ,
- an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Modification to the commercial consent
To modify the commercial consent even subsequently to the execution of the agreement you may use the same methods indicated under point 11 or by clicking on the link Unsubscribe in the newsletter which we will be sending.